Downpatrick and County Down Railway Society Ltd (DCDR)
TICKET PURCHASE REFUND POLICY
- This applies to tickets purchased via our website, downrail.co.uk, and our ticket agent, Digitickets.co.uk. It also applies to any bookings you may make over the phone with us, or any other advanced method of booking and payment.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or postponed/ rescheduled by Downpatrick and County Down Railway Society Limited (DCDR).
- DCDR are unable to refund tickets based upon personal circumstances including but not limited to; sickness, incorrect dates booked, change of mind, late arrival or ‘no shows’.
- In the case of a cancelled event, customers will be refunded the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees they have paid.
- In the case of a postponed/rescheduled event, customers will be offered alternative tickets of the same value for the new date/ time, subject to availability or gift vouchers for the value. Where it is not possible to offer tickets of the same value then alternative tickets may be offered. Should the customer not wish to accept these tickets then a refund can be obtained for the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees.
- If a customer wishes to exchange their tickets for another time/date of the same event, DCDR may be able to do this subject to availability and on condition that the request is made at least 48 hours before the event (at the discretion of DCDR).
- Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the tickets and, where possible, by the same method used to purchase the tickets. When it is not possible to refund via the same payment method DCDR reserves the right to request additional identification or documentation to ensure the money is returned to the correct person.